How about a quilt show? Aisle A

I think I should share some of my finished quilts with you. These have all been given away to some of the special people in my life.

My brother (he loves the NY Yankees and Coca Cola).




My sister - a happy cheery sort of a quilt for her














My other sister - my first (and only so far) whole cloth quilt, made as a wedding gift.




















And closer to home, For my daughter:










My son has this purple one:


















... and on our bed we have this one, given to my husband on our 25th wedding anniversary. It is extra special as our family names, dates of birth and our wedding vows are all quilted into the outermost border.





I still have 1 daughter waiting for a new quilt, she has used the last one for 25 years and really has worn it out.

Comments