Ruthless decison making

I sound so tough. Actually since there is not a close deadline for the Vintage Garden quilt any longer (it did not get finished in time for the guild's quilt show) I am setting it aside for a while.

I do have plans for it - it will be donated for raffle as a fundraiser next October. Rather than dawdle and waste my good creative time (= frustration and boredom) I have given myself permission to make this choice. I feel so much better.

And next, I have small piece to finish up on a commitment that is making me feel bad SO I will get at that and send it off.

I also know that there are some big projects ahead but hey...girls just wanna have fun! I think I am going to take this time (until mid December) and just do small projects. ANYTHING I want to, when I want to, just for fun.

Maybe I'll make gifts, maybe not. Maybe I will make some more Fabric Postcards, maybe not.

I am only commiting to using supplies/patterns I have on hand and to finishing whatever I start....Of course if I need supplies to complete a project I would have to shop for that!!

Comments