I've been busy - living, quilting and doing stuff...

It seems as if it has been a while since I set myself down at the PC to blog or even browse. Life has been filled with details that needed looking after.
June has always been a month that is just as busy as December in my life. I used to believe that it was due to the great number of end-of-school-year activities and 3 kids. Well, my kids have grown and there are no June kid-activites on the calendar in my kitchen. But this month has included "the End of Guild Year Banquet", hot weather, family birthdays, Father's Day, Anniversary - our 30th!, a wedding (I need help trying to retrieve corrupt photo files!), yard stuff, photo frustrations, visits to the Vet, and , oh yes, still work and housework (you know the living part of this blog).




I thought I would simply show some of what was going on....

Exotic Anniversary Flowers from my honey - Bird of Paradise (2), Orchids (4) and (new to me) Kangaroo Paw.




Muddy & Jeeg















Pepper & Chloe




Here is one of a series of three June Postcards:











Jeeg thinking about dog things:









************************************************************************************

City Living......

I found this escapee from a "professional" urban garden:

This evening's sunset, from my front door:

Comments