new silly quiz: My inner color is "blue"

Your Inner Color is Blue

Your Personality: Your natural warmth and intuition nurtures those around you. You are accepting and always follow your heart.

You in Love: Relationships are your top priority, and this includes love. You are most happy when you are serious with someone.

Your Career: You need to help others in your job to feel satistifed. You would be a great nurse, psychologist, or counselor.


I certainly feel that way inside and I hope that those near and dear to me feel that from me. I guess my friends would be best at agreeing on the personality point but I certainly feel that my relationships are my top life priority.

Career: I am not a nurse or counselor but I do feel most satisfied when I am helping others.

If you feel like playing just click on the link.

Hey... let me know what your results are!

Comments