Back in the land of fabric, needles and threads







I guess the busy-ness of life has imposed a short quilting sabbatical but all is kicking up again. I am super excited about some new projects. A couple of baby quilts to highlight a very special and favourite (yes of course this is unbiased) fabric designer's prints - bespoke uprising . I was totally in love with her prints as they are giddy with fun attitude. They are wonderful in her toddler's wear. I have begged for scraps for my own quilting. Sweetheart that she is, some arrived in the post.

Comments

  1. Linda, I am so excited!
    Fabric will be on it's way tonight, Im just going to print the last of it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fishnets, too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit!