Where have you been for a month!

If I start from this evening and work back the last few weeks you will see how busy I have been. Tonight our guild featured Reta Budd as our speaker. Reta has presented her work to us a few years ago as well as taught a landscape workshop. (current UFO; although the techniques I learned have been well used). Her art channels the delicate beauty and enduring strength found in the natural surroundings of rural living. Please spend some time to enjoy her art by clicking on the link from her name.

From March 1 to March 9 my life was dedicated mother-daughter time. As a special birthday gift this year my honey bought me a return ticket to Vancouver. It has been far too long and there have been rare times over the last 27 years that only included the 2 of us.

"Just the 2 of us..."



It was a wonderful week of walking, sewing, shopping, walking, snow-shoeing, great eating, walking, laughing, movie watching, chocolate and I could share that we walked a lot.



It was a nearly perfect time to visit, seeing crocuses, mini-daffodils, rhodendrens, cherry blossoms, snow drops, green parks and lawns -- while my home area was bombarded by snow and cold.

I will continue the posts to share my knitting, sewing and other activities over the next few days . I also am working away on the scrappy website, I have just been having too much fun.

Comments