The Power of Hope

The sky is clear blue, the sun is shining brightly and the air is fresh.
Today is a day for hope and fresh beginnings.
I am here at work with a little TV at my desk tuned in to the CBC News special. I had the opportunity to join a bus from Toronto going to DC but the thought of the 24 hours bus riding , 2 million strong throng made me want to be closer to the words so I decided to watch from here.

This is a direct lifeline to the heart of the true and founding ideals of our country. It is the move to reclaim our honour as American.

Thank you Obama for making our hope real.
I am watching, crying, praying and rejoicing!!!

Comments

  1. You probably had the best seat in he house,too. LOL I, myself, am not a big fan of crowds :) I watched at the restaurant with my friend at lunch :) It all seems like a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched it all on CNN.com's live feed. I am curious to see where this new team takes us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit!