Anyway, last weekend I booked the manicure-pedicure at Tetherwood (my favourite spa for having a relaxing experience) that the Honey gave me for my birthday (January). It was great - 3 hours of sitting, relaxing, reading, having my sore feet pampered and my fingers looking pretty. This weekend we are going to have dinner and see SuperTramp at the JLC as my birthday gift to the Honey (May).
Otherwise the day is free for me to choose to fill as I see fit. This is where the dilemma begins:
- There is a big list of things that I have not even started to do, but should have had done months ago.
- There are many things I wish that I have done - just because I wanted to do them but did not have the time to.
- There are alot of things that I can do because they are there to be done if I choose to.
- There are also the things that should be done now because now is the time that they should be done - but should they be really done before the other things that should have been done before I arrived at this time for these things?
- There are things that I would like to be doing right now and not thinking about other things that may be needed to or should have been done.
- There is also doing absolutely nothing just for the sake of doing nothing.
- There are things that I need to do regardless of whether I want to or not.
- There are some things that I want to do that are new ideas which are burning brightly in my mind and distracting me from all the other stuff that is listed above.
Can I get this done before 5 o'clock?